Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Story Orgy

So, after missing last Monday “rendez-vous” (and I hope you will forgive me about that) here I am again. My story still doesn’t have a title (I really suck at finding titles!) but it’s still about Shane and… well, you’ll have to find out!

And remember, living a comment is always welcome (it strokes my ego, and I need it sometimes lol)

The prompt today is: Promises were broken.

I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Sorry, my computer won't let me upload the pic for this week, so I'll try later, but if I can't, hopefully you'll be able to see it on the other Orgiasts' blogs.






*Untitled*

       pt. 2

             copyright © 2014 Jade Baiser







Spence barked as soon as he heard the key turn in the lock, making him jump back into the present. Shane sighed. His dog wasn’t going to be happy to be left alone tonight. Oh well, he would leave him with plenty of toys and Spence would have a lot more fun than Shane was going to have, no doubts about it. He opened the door and let his furry friend jump on him and lick him, thinking that it would be the only form of love he would have the whole evening, anyway. Oh for God's sakes, stop pitying yourself! Grow some balls already! After dropping his keys in the decorative bowl he kept by the front door for this purpose and kicking the door closed, he quieted his more than excited dog and dragged himself to the bathroom to take a shower in anticipation of the evening. Anticipation, yea, right!

A stop in his room to undress was priority number one. He hung his suit on the specialty hook installed on the back of the closet door and grabbed his underwear, socks and shirt to put them in the laundry basket. One could be depressed without being a total slob. Entering the bathroom, he glanced at his reflection in the mirror. Haggard, tired eyes devoid of any light… he really needed to do something with his life.

The water on his skin made him feel better, chasing a bit of tiredness he dragged with him since morning. While his soapy hands roamed his body, he imagined other hands – his hands – caressing his chest, slowly going down to his belly button, pausing there to tease him, and then resuming their descent to his swollen cock. He hissed as he remembered the feel of these hands on his body, the way they used to send shivers through his spine, making him feel whole.

He wrapped his right hand around his cock and began to slowly stroke it while his left took hold of his balls, tugging at them gently at first, then a little harder until it began to hurt. His cock twitched in response and his hole quivered, wanting to be filled. Taking advantage of the fact that his hands were covered with soap, he reached back with his left one and let a finger slip down his crack to reach his wrinkled entrance. He slowly sank it to the first knuckle, giving time for his body to adjust to the intrusion, but not too long. He withdrew it, took a deep breath and quickly plunged two fingers to the hilt. A flash of pain shot through him, sending electrical waves throughout his body, nearly knocking him down. His eyes filled with tears and his vision faltered, but his erection didn't diminish; on the contrary, it amplified to the point of becoming excruciating, screaming for some harsh attention. His fingers curled inside him, trying to reach that spot, that small button that would make him fly. The hand on his cock tightened while still sliding up and down his shaft, making him hiss whenever his thumb passed over his slit.

Shane closed his eyes and saw his face over him, a crooked smile on his lips. A voice echoed in his head and let himself be soothed by the other man’s words.

You like that, don't you? A little pain here, a little pain there, and it's all you need. You take off like a supersonic plane. Come for me, Shane. Let me see how much you want me, come for me, now.”

Shane came on the shower tiles, a silent scream on his lips, sparks burst behind his closed eyelids and his body began to shake uncontrollably. He surfed the wave, letting his body take control over his mind; he didn't want to think anymore, he just wanted to feel. Feel like he felt with him, even if everything wasn't perfect. Promises were broken after all, but for the moment, he didn't want to think about it. His ears began to buzz, his breathing faltered, and his legs gave way. He let himself fall heavily on the shower's slippery floor, holding his head in his hands and began to cry. He wept until the water turned cold and reminded him that he needed to get a grip and get out of here. He was expected somewhere, and Dan wouldn't appreciate if he let him down.

He got up painfully, washed quickly and rinsed with cold water. Shivering and teeth chattering, he turned off the faucet before grabbing a towel. He began to dry himself vigorously, hoping that his body would forget what had happened when he heard a ringing. He wrapped the towel around his waist and went into the bedroom where he had left his phone. He looked on the screen to know who the caller was and winced when he saw his friend's name. Apparently, Dan was serious about his presence and he was calling to remind him not to be late. Shane didn't really want to talk right now, but not responding would only delay the inevitable. He knew Dan enough to know he wouldn't give up; he’d call until Shane picked up the phone. He took a deep breath and pressed the button to answer the call. “Hey, Dan. You miss me already?” He asked with a voice as happy as he could manage.

He heard his friend's chuckle at the other end of the phone and Shane couldn't help it, he had to smile. Dan had this effect on him. No matter how down he was, Dan seemed to always cheer him up, just by his presence. “I always miss you, you damn well know it,” Dan said before getting serious, “I just wanted to be sure that you are coming tonight. I’m really concerned about you, you seem so sad lately. You know I’m here for you, right? If you need to talk, or anything else.”

Shane sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “I know, Dan. I’m not ready to talk about it yet, but when I am, you’ll be the first to know.” He bit his lower lip, not knowing what to add. “Listen, I was in the shower, so I need to leave you now, because I'm soaking my bedroom carpet. Don't worry. I’m coming to your place. But you gotta stop calling me so I can get ready.”

 “In the shower? You mean you’re talking to me while naked? Don’t move, I’m grabbing my camera and I’ll be there in five minutes!”

“Ha ha! Very funny. Leave me alone, Dan. I really need to get ready if you want me to get there on time. Although being late is very fashionable, so they say. Maybe I should follow the fashion for once...”

“Don’t you dare! If you’re not on time, I’ll drag you here. And you know that I’m dead serious!”

“Calm down, I’ll be there. I’ll even pretend to enjoy myself,” Shane said, bitterly.

“Shane…” Dan warned him.

“I know, I’m sorry, that was inappropriate. Don’t worry, I’ll behave.” Shane heard Dan’s sigh and he felt bad. “So, who will I have the pleasure to meet tonight? Anyone interesting? Or the habitual crew? Although I don’t know any of your friends, so I don’t know why I’m asking.”

“You know Rick. And you got along pretty well with him last year, if I remember correctly.”

Shane groaned inwardly. Great, Rick would be there. Just what he needed to feel better. But what did he expect? Of course Rick would be there, he was Dan's best friend. He ran his hand through his hair once again, feeling miserable. He didn't know if he could face him. After all, Shane was the reason Rick and Luke broke up, and he wasn't proud about it. And for what? Four months of intense sex before he backed away, afraid of what he was feeling, unable to assume who he was. But it wasn't only sex, wasn’t it? No, he fell for the guy, hard and completely. But until he could face who he was, he wouldn't be able to be happy, or at least try to grab a second chance if it ever came about. He knew it, but he couldn't accept his nature.




As usual, don’t forget to see what my fellows Orgiasts are offering you today… Personally, I know that I can’t wait to read where their stories are going today! You just need to click on their names, and... tada! 




6 comments:

  1. Oh boy, this sounds like it's getting as complicated as Havan's story! I'm thinking Shane and Dan need to get together, but however it works out I'm looking forward to going along for the ride. Great post, Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, Jade. I can't wait to read next week's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane makes me so sad! Poor lonely guy. He'll never be happy until he accepts himself, just as he is. It sounds like Dan wants to help him with that. I'm hoping someone can! You have me very interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... so sad! Shane needs hugs! And I hope there are pleasant surprises in store at this party! Can't wait till next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy...this party sounds like it may be more interesting than Dan is prepared for...hmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hank i couldn't agree with you more!! cant wait for the next installment Jade!

    ReplyDelete